- To provide opportunity for Malaysian employees to increase their skills by participating in high value added professional certification that would enhance their career development;
- To provide platform for HRDF registered employers to accelerate the up-skilling of Malaysian employees to support Human Capital Development at specific areas determined by the Government in order to achieve the National Agenda; and
- To provide employers with high skilled Malaysian workforce which will allow them to explore business opportunities in higher value chain industry through up-skilling courses focusing on Knowledge Intensive that encompasses knowledge-based, high-technology and high value-added products or activities to maintain competitive in the global market.
Type of Courses
- Certification programme based on the needs identified by industries.
Type of Training
- - Minimum 5 pax
- - Maximum 25 pax
- Public (Local)
- - Maximum is 5 pax
- Course fee – 50% course fee will be funded by HRDF, subjected to RM5,000 per trainee meanwhile for SMEs, 100% course fee will be funded by HRDF, subjected to RM10,000 per trainee. The balance amount will be borne by employers using the HRD levy.
- Allowance will also borne by employers using the HRD Levy.